Coronavirus – counselling is now online
The good news is that I am still available for counselling, in a safe space online.
To book an online session or find out more contact me on 07795 324575 for a chat or use the online form in the contacts section of this website to ask for more details.
I am also greatly looking forward to offering
inviting you to a couple of self-care programmes
Watch this space!
All online appointments and live events will be held via the secure video conferencing platform Zoom.
At the beginning of your first online session I will talk to you about security, confidentiality and answer any questions you might have. Some of the FAQs are answered here:
- Sessions will last the usual 50 minutes.
- They will not be recorded.
- You can opt to listen only and keep your own video camera switched off, if you would prefer.
- If you request a session, we will agree a time and I will send you an email with the link to access the session.
- Zoom is free and you do not need to subscribe or register to use it. You can also download the Zoom app to desktop, laptop or tablet, and access your session from there.
- Zoom is accessible by mobile in some circumstances.
- You will need to make sure you have a good Internet (or mobile 4G connection) and will not be disturbed for the duration of the session – turn off all other notifications, and mute your mobile, as you would normally do for a face-to-face session.
Let me know if there is anything else I can add to this list, but if you are unsure, call me.