Inviting all counsellors and psychotherapists
to explore with me how a Focusing-oriented approach can transform client work.
My next workshop is in Hereford on 21st September 2019.
Focusing: A Way In
- enable clientsto engage more compassionately with themselves?
- gently holdand enable those moments in therapy when clients connect to their own inner process?
- facilitate inner reconciliationwhen clients’ emotional states are in tension with one another?
- be yourselfmore fully Present to all aspects of your clients’ being in the moment?
- trust and engagewith the client’s own embodied, implied movement towards healing?
- recognizeand work with different parts of the client’s embodied self to help them be acknowledged, feel safe, and to change?
This is exciting and beautiful work!
I hope you can join me.
Click the image for further information and to book your place now –
or contact me by phone
elizabethjhalls @ gmail.com
Cost: £50 including lunch and refreshments (£45 early bird before 12th August).
0930 coffee/registration for 10.00-4.00 workshop